We need a leader, someone who will instil confidence and guide a team of 10 pax in all things technical for one of the world’s most exciting brands.
You will have a solid background within an event agency environment and be at one with all things technical. This role will see you working as implant within some world leading event spaces.
There will be no travelling the globe, battling jet lag and eating Marriot (or any other hotel brand) Club Sandwiches in the 5 mins you have spare onsite.
What this team delivers can be anything from:
- Live broadcasts
- Pre-recorded broadcasts
- Live / in-person events
The client expects the best which means TV level broadcasts with world class production quality and in-house events for up to 300 pax within (I’ve been told) the most amazing auditorium you’re likely to see. I don’t need to go in to the nuts and bolts of the role as I have a detailed spec I can share but you’ll be comfortable;
- Leading by example (process, process, process)
- Being the go to for the client and the figurehead for the agency onsite
- Being amongst client stakeholders day in day out
- Being on top of every show, whether it’s a broadcast to a global audience or a small internal meeting
- Empowering your team to go (well) above and beyond in the pursuit of perfection
This role isn’t for a shrinking violet, but we don’t want an army general type either … intrigued? Why not hit that apply button …